TASC Madagascar is extremely grateful for all support. We really encourage our supporters to give a little every month if they can, rather than a one off payment. This allows us to budget for longer term programmes which reflect our aim of supporting self-sustainability rather than a “quick fix”. If you have any particular preference for how you would like your donation spent, please do let us know.
If you would like to support by way of a standing order, please download a donation form below or you can DONATE ONLINE by clicking here to go to the Virgin Giving site. You can make regular payments through this site, too.
A little goes a very long way in Madagascar
The following examples give you an idea of how you can help:
5 A MONTH
Less than 20p per day! This can provide basic essentials like life-saving health care and life-changing education.
£10 A MONTH
- Will help pay for the nurses and paramedics who diagnose and treat leprosy and TB.
- Will help allow a paramedic to see around 1,000 patients each year and diagnose them. They will also give them advice and treatment for their illness, or refer them to other services if necessary.
- Will help under-resourced local health systems to deliver a better quality of care by screening the population for diseases, making patient registration more efficient and improving the quality of information kept on patients’ records.
- Will help rehabilitate people recovering from diseases so that they are not only cured, but also able to play a full role in society once more.
£15 A MONTH
- Will help pay for a surgeon for one year.
- Will help enable a surgeon to operate on more than 600 patients in one year.
- Will help enable a surgeon to perform reconstructive surgery to hands and feet which have been damaged because of leprosy letting people lead independent lives in the future.
- Will help enable a surgeon to operate on eyes unable to close because of leprosy, restoring the ability to blink, so protecting their eyes from damage, and thereby saving their sight.
DONATION FORMS & BANK DETAILS
Please use the forms below to make a one-off gift or, if you possibly can, a regular donation.
Please remember the all-important Gift Aid Form.
You can also use the bank details on the monthly giving form to set up a standing order through your online bank account.
TASC Madagascar’s bank details are:
Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, 49 High Street, Winchester SO23 9BU Sort Code 30-99-71 Account Number 00067207
Please send completed forms to the Treasurer, TASC Madagascar, April Martin, 12 Deep Ghyll Walk, Ripon, North Yorkshire HG4 1RL or scan and email to: email@example.com
TASC Madagascar has also teamed up with Virgin Money Giving to make donating as easy as possible.
Help as you spend - nominate TASC as your chosen charity