TASC Madagascar is extremely grateful for all support. We really encourage our supporters to give a little every month if they can, rather than a one off payment. This allows us to budget for longer term programmes which reflect our aim of supporting self-sustainability rather than a “quick fix”. If you have any particular preference for how you would like your donation spent, please do let us know.
If you would like to support by way of a standing order, please download a donation form here or you can DONATE ONLINE by clicking here to go to the Virgin Giving site. You can make regular payments through this site, too.
A little goes a very long way in Madagascar. The following examples give you an idea of how you can help:
£5 A MONTH
Less than 20p per day! This can provide basic essentials like life-saving health care and life-changing education.
£10 A MONTH
• Will help pay for the nurses and paramedics who diagnose and treat leprosy and TB.
• Will allow a paramedic to see around 1,000 patients each year and diagnose them. They will also give them advice and treatmentfor their illness, or refer them to other services if necessary.
• Will help under-resourced local health systems to deliver a better quality of care by screening the population for diseases,making patient registration more efficient and improving the quality of information kept on patients’ records.
• Will help rehabilitate people recovering from diseases so that they are not only cured, but also able to play a full role in society once more.
£15 A MONTH
• Will help pay for a surgeon for one year.
• Will enable a surgeon to operate on more than 600 patients in one year.
• Will enable a surgeon to perform reconstructive surgery to hands and feet which have been damaged because of leprosy letting people lead independent lives in the future.
• Will enable a surgeon to operate on eyes unable to close because of leprosy, restoring the ability to blink, so protecting their eyes from damage, and thereby saving their sight.
DONATION FORMS and BANK DETAILS
Please use the forms below to make a one-off gift or, if you possibly can, a regular donation. Please remember the all-important Gift Aid Form. You can also use the bank details on the monthly giving form to set up a standing order through your online bank account. TASC Madagascar’s bank details are:
Lloyds TSB Bank Plc, 49 High Street, Winchester SO23 9BU Sort Code 30-99-71 Account Number 00067207
Please send forms to the Treasurer, TASC Madagascar E Bruce Ellis, 34 Harrow Down, Winchester, Hampshire SO22 4LZ Email firstname.lastname@example.org
TASC Madagascar has also teamed up with Virgin Money Giving to make donating as easy as possible.